Taiyo Europe GmbH is a subsidiary company of the Japanese Taiyo Kogyo Group (around 2,100 employees worldwide). We design and build projects in the field of architectural membrane structures in Europe, North Africa and the Euro-Asian region. With around 40 employees and its headquarter in Sauerlach, Taiyo Europe GmbH provides the complete scope of project services for membrane and ETFE-cushion constructions, such as roofing of sports arenas, airports, shopping centers and large-scale façades.
As one of the market leaders for membrane structures worldwide, Taiyo-Europe GmbH, offers a complete in-house design service. Our team includes engineers, technicians, draftsmen and project managers, all passionate experts who deliver award-winning projects around the world.
To strengthen our team as of now, we are looking for a committed and reliable
Structural Engineer (f/m/d)
- engineering tasks of architectural specifications of demanding national and international construction projects
- Prepare reports, designs and drawings
- Make static calculations about pressures, loads and stresses
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval
- checking workshop drawings, structural and building physical analyses
- communication with other specialists and project partners
- support of the project managers
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- At least 4 years of professional experience as a structural engineer specializing in steel or timber structures
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials and legal regulations
- good to very good knowledge in the application of 3D design programs and in the parametric design / algorithmic modelling, preferably Rhinoceros, Grashopper and / or AutoCAD
- knowledge of BIM would be advantageous
- very good German and English spoken and written. Other foreign languages would be advantageous (e.g. French, Spanish)
- good teamwork and communication skills, ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines
- structured and independent way of working
An ambitious area of responsibility in an international company with flat hierarchies and a motivated team, in which you can quickly take on responsibility. Performance-based compensation, training opportunities and regular team events.
Please send your detailed application with salary expectations and your possible entry date by E-Mail to Mrs. Isabel Fürst: firstname.lastname@example.org